Please remember that we cannot insure the safe return of any item left while boarding at our facility.
(If your pet is older than 6 months, they must be neutered to enjoy playtime)
• All pets must be current on their vaccinations. If we do not serve the veterinary needs of your pet at our facility, please provide us with records of your pet’s vaccination
• Your pet will be treated for external parasites upon entrance at an additional charge, if needed, as not to contaminate this facility or the other pets staying here.
• It may be necessary to temporarily move your pet from their assigned run or cage in order to maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
• I understand my pet may require light sedation if he or she becomes overly stressed or anxious while boarding.
• WE WILL NOT RELEASE PETS AFTER BUSINESS HOURS OR ON HOLIDAYS.
Boarding & Daycare
Contact Us Online
17477 North 82nd Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Click for Directions
In light of recent guidance from state officials regarding COVID-19, we want to reassure you that Animal Medical and Surgical Center is here to serve you and your pets.