Our resort style dog and cat boarding facility provides comfort and fun for your pet while you are away. Whether it’s for just a few hours, or a few weeks, we are here to help!
We make sure your pet is never alone so that your time away can be worry-free! A member of our medical staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to care for the health and wellness of your family pet.
Note: As of 2019, our hospital policy states that we can no longer accommodate pets with the following conditions to stay in our boarding facility:
- Difficulty walking
- Heart problems
- Tracheal collapse
- Recent surgical procedure within the last two weeks
- Any pet receiving more than 3 medications (including supplements)
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Facility Services & Amenities
Canine Boarding Amenities
- Suites furnished with large windows, and custom gates
- Elevated food bowls and raised bed with plush comforter
- Dog Park—60-foot x 15-foot oval park, a 5-foot wrought iron fence, and central drainage.
- Individual or group play time at least three times daily (Note: Unaltered dogs cannot play with other dogs.)
- One-on-one time with staff daily
- Park well-equipped with play toys
- Skylights and glass roof provide sunlight
- Staff can view and hear all guests from virtually any vantage point
- Premium Royal Canin food wet and dry – Available if needed!
- Boarding staff hours 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day
- Veterinary technician monitors boarding guests during the night
- Medical staff on premises 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
Canine Boarding Requirements
Our facility requires all boarding pets be up to date for the following:
- Bordatella Vaccine (within the last 6 months)
- Rabies Vaccine
- DHPP Vaccine – (Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus)
- Flea/Tick preventative
Still have questions about our boarding services?
It is always best to schedule well in advance if you are looking to board you pet(s) over school vacations or holidays.
Contact us today to schedule your pet’s boarding visit!
To complete your pet’s boarding forms before their scheduled visit, click here.